♥ Spring at AAM ♥

Hey Everyone 
Well its the 2nd April and guess what??!! Its white with snow outside!!!
Can you believe it?!
Seriously !!!
Ironically our new challenge over at AAM is 
♥SPRING♥

I used one of the new Tool Kit Tilda's from the recent Easter Box, but instead of her holding a Hammer Ive  changed it to a flower ( should be a snowball!!!ha ha)

I used the DooHickey Corner die and added larger pink flowers to make a climbing Clematis.
Im probably a month too early for my Clematis to flower, but it won't be too long I hope.

 I painted with Distress ReInkers and Pens


Papers are Maja Design
All dies used are DooHickeys
Thankyou so much for stopping by today 
Big Hugs


1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie! Tilda is colored so pretty. I love the sweet dies you used on this card. We had a bit of snow this morning after almost summer-like temperatures this past week!

01 09 10